SID Bank was established in 1992 as Slovene Export Corporation with the aim of providing insurance and financing of export for Slovene companies. Today it provides a wide range of services for promotion of competitiveness in international business cooperation.
The mission of SID Bank is to develop, provide and promote long-term financial services designed to supplement financial markets for the sustainable development of Slovenia.
With the help of various financial instruments SID Bank promotes projects of banks and companies, the objective of which is:
- development of small and medium enterprises (SME),
- support of investments in research and development of technological environment and technology,
- realization of environment-protection projects and waste disposal,
- support of projects in the field of power supply and renewable energy resources,
- other various financial services.